SE23.com - The Official Forum for Forest Hill & Honor Oak, London SE23
Online since 2002   11,000+ members   72,000+ posts

Home | SE23 Topics | Businesses & Services | Wider Topics | Offered/Wanted/Lost/Found | About SE23.com | Advertising | Contact | |
 Armstrong & Co Solicitors

Post Reply  Post Topic 
new free Craft Evening at Jam Circus
stillness_catherine

17-04-2014 06:45 PM

Hello,

I'm organising a craft evening to be held in Jam Circus pub every Wednesday evening at 7-9pm, to meet and do crafts such as knitting, crochet, embroidery or any handmade craft that you would like to do in a small space without making too much mess.

It will start next week on Wednesday 23rd April. I'm envisaging an informal gathering for anyone who would like to make something in a group, as it's always nice and motivating to make stuff with other people around to work at the same time and offer advice.

It's not a class and I won't be providing any materials or tuition, but also if you're interested in coming along but don't know what to make, I'll bring a few books and I'm happy to give suggestions, and you are welcome to come along and meet up without bringing anything to make, and get some ideas from me or anyone else who turns up.

I will be in the back room which they call the 70s room at Jam Circus, nearly opposite Crofton Park station and library, from 7pm next Wednesday, and (hopefully) every Wednesday. Please join me if you are interested, and feel free to send me a message if you have any questions about the craft evening.

Catherine.

Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

Friends of Blythe Hill Fields

Messages In This Topic
new free Craft Evening at Jam Circus - stillness_catherine - 17-04-2014 06:45 PM