SE23.com - The Official Forum for Forest Hill & Honor Oak, London SE23
Online since 2002   11,000+ members   72,000+ posts

Home | SE23 Topics | Businesses & Services | Wider Topics | Offered/Wanted/Lost/Found | About SE23.com | Advertising | Contact | |
 Armstrong & Co Solicitors

Post Reply  Post Topic 
Colour laser multifunction device - HP 2840 All in One
jollyrog

13-12-2013 06:35 PM

Hewlett Packard Laserjet/All in One 2840

(Web image, not actual machine)

This is a high quality office level machine, with 600dpi laser printer and high resolution 1200dpi scanner, FAX machine and card reader all in one unit.

Specifications here: Hewlett Packard 2840 AIO

I've had this machine since new. It's in excellent cosmetic condition and perfect working order. Currently stored in a large box as it hasn't been used for about six months. It has a full set of toners fitted with plenty of life left in them and a fairly new imaging drum.

I have the original instruction manual and installation disks, although you would probably want to load later drivers from the web.

Please note: HP never updated the scanner driver for Windows 7, so it's hard to make the scanner work with Windows 7. Works fine with XP. Some users say they can do it in an XP session under Windows 7. I've never tried. Print functions work properly in Windows 7 as there is a driver. I've never used this on an Apple machine, but I presume the Mac drivers aren't an issue.

This machine is big and heavy but very high quality. I am happy to deliver in the SE6/SE23 area if you need me to.

Selling due to need to make space. I was very happy with this machine!

£75. Delivery free if you need it.

This post was last modified: 13-12-2013 06:35 PM by jollyrog.

Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

Friends of Blythe Hill Fields

Messages In This Topic
Colour laser multifunction device - HP 2840 All in One - jollyrog - 13-12-2013 06:35 PM