SE23.com - The Official Forum for Forest Hill & Honor Oak, London SE23
Online since 2002   11,000+ members   72,000+ posts

Home | SE23 Topics | Businesses & Services | Wider Topics | Offered/Wanted/Lost/Found | About SE23.com | Advertising | Contact | |
 Armstrong & Co Solicitors

Post Reply  Post Topic 
Burglaries in HOP - Tue 10 Dec 13
PJT

11-12-2013 09:34 PM

My neighbours have just passed me a copy of a letter they received today from the Crofton Park Safer Neighbour Team about 2 burglaries yesterday in HOP in a property very near to the Parade of shops.

The letter reports that 2 flats within the property were burgled at 1909 hrs yesterday (very specific timing). The Police further report that entry was gained by forcing the front doors to the flats. (I believe the property shares a Main Communal Entrance.)

The Police are asking for any witnesses who may have seen or heard anything to come forward.

1900 hrs is always a very busy time on HOP - traffic is always heavy and the pavements are normally very busy with commuters from HOP station. I find the time at which this crime was carried out absolutely astounding.

The Police are offering free Home Security Surveys to anyone who may be interested.

Hope this is not the start of a spree of burglaries in the area as is sometimes the case around the Festive period.

Keep safe everyone and remember to lock all windows and doors and just be extra vigilant.

Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

Friends of Blythe Hill Fields

Messages In This Topic
Burglaries in HOP - Tue 10 Dec 13 - PJT - 11-12-2013 09:34 PM