SE23.com - The Official Forum for Forest Hill & Honor Oak, London SE23
Online since 2002   11,000+ members   72,000+ posts

Home | SE23 Topics | Businesses & Services | Wider Topics | Offered/Wanted/Lost/Found | About SE23.com | Advertising | Contact | |
 Armstrong & Co Solicitors

Post Reply  Post Topic 
Intimidating kids hanging around
CBRoad

10-06-2008 01:19 PM

I?ve got to the end of my tether and I was hoping the good people of SE23 could help me. Last summer a group of teenagers started hanging around the front of my house. It started off a group of 2 or 3 but as the summer progressed the crowd got bigger and bigger as more of their mates joined in. I was never worried about asking them to move on and most of the time they said sorry and off they went (although they would come back the next night and we would do it all over again). To cut a long story short, as the winter months moved on so did the kids (too cold for the little darlings).

Last night just as I was dropping off I was woken by the tinny sounds of music on a mobile phone followed by big booming voices. These kids have grown huge (assuming it is the same kids) and I?m not comfortable confronting them anymore, especially as I have little ones in the house now.

As far as I can see they are not doing anything illegal but this is only the beginning of summer and I don?t want to spend this summer dreading the time it gets dark just in case they turn up.

Any ideas who I would need to contact. I don?t want to dial 999 every time they turn up but would like to have the area patrolled regularly (if there is such a thing). Has anyone else had similar experiences?

Any help would be very much appreciated

Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

Friends of Blythe Hill Fields

Messages In This Topic
Intimidating kids hanging around - CBRoad - 10-06-2008 01:19 PM