SE23.com - The Official Forum for Forest Hill & Honor Oak, London SE23
Online since 2002   11,000+ members   72,000+ posts

Home | SE23 Topics | Businesses & Services | Wider Topics | Offered/Wanted/Lost/Found | About SE23.com | Advertising | Contact | |
 Armstrong & Co Solicitors

Post Reply  Post Topic 
Lovely ginger cat roaming - stray or is he yours?
Tinkerbell

15-07-2013 01:15 PM

A gentle ginger tomcat has been roaming the gardens around Garthorne Road and the nature reserve for the last few months.

I've asked a few other cat owners in the neighbourhood who think he may be stray, but I'm hoping that he may have a loving owner somewhere who is missing him - he may well have escaped or not found his way back. He is clearly used to people, loves being stroked and is not aggressive, though a bit scared sometimes.

He is ginger with no white markings except for a white spot on his chest, and is neutered. He's clearly very hungry (finishes his bowl in seconds) I've now started to feed him in the last couple of weeks as he seems to spend most of his day in my garden and has also been sleeping on the lawn and garden furniture. He's also been spotted trying to sneak into other houses in quest of food.

The next step would be to take him to the vet to check if he has been chipped, but I am hoping that someone here might recognise him as their pet on SE23? I already have a rather shy tomcat so it would be better if the ginger cat could be reunited with his owners (or a new owner?).

Fotos attached!

Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

Friends of Blythe Hill Fields

Messages In This Topic
Lovely ginger cat roaming - stray or is he yours? - Tinkerbell - 15-07-2013 01:15 PM