SE23.com - The Official Forum for Forest Hill & Honor Oak, London SE23
Online since 2002   11,000+ members   72,000+ posts

Home | SE23 Topics | Businesses & Services | Wider Topics | Offered/Wanted/Lost/Found | About SE23.com | Advertising | Contact | |
 Armstrong & Co Solicitors

Post Reply  Post Topic 
Art Deco properties wanted for TV programme
FHSoc

05-06-2013 12:28 PM

Just received the following from a television production company. Please contact them if interested.

Studio Lambert wrote:
My name is James – I’m a TV Casting Researcher at Studio Lambert. We’re currently making a brand new series for BBC2 all about architecture and interior design; in each episode we will visit a different part of the UK and feature a range of different styles of property. Then our team of amateur interior designers will be given a room in one of these properties to makeover, at no expense to the homeowner. The series is a mix of home interior and design take out combined with the history of architecture and housing in Britain.

We’re really keen on doing our “art deco” episode in London – there are some fantastic buildings in the area which we would love to feature in the series. We’re particularly interested in Forest Croft – it is steeped in history and is a beautiful building.

At this stage of production, I am looking for homeowners/people who live in these properties who would be interested in having a room in their home redesigned by one of our top interior designers, completely for free of course. This can be any room in the property, and the homeowner would give our designer a small brief and a time limit of 48 hours to make it happen.

I wanted to speak to you today to see whether you might be able to help me reach out to people living in Forest Croft, or any other art deco buildings in the area, and see if there is any interest. We are planning on coming down for a visit in the coming weeks, but I thought it would be great to speak to you first to see whether this is something residents might be interested in.

I’ve attached one of our flyers with all our contact details – if there is any way this can be circulated to the residents that would be fantastic. Or if you have an email/newsletter or community board, again this would be great. Or if you have an email list I’d love to write a little letter to the residents – if there is any way you could forward this on that would be much appreciated.

If you have any questions at all about the series then please don’t hesitate to contact me.

Very best wishes,

James

James Alexander | Researcher

0207 432 3141 | 07780 480 121

STUDIO LAMBERT | 42 Beak Street | London | W1F 9RH

Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

Friends of Blythe Hill Fields

Messages In This Topic
Art Deco properties wanted for TV programme - FHSoc - 05-06-2013 12:28 PM