SE23.com - The Official Forum for Forest Hill & Honor Oak, London SE23
Online since 2002   11,000+ members   72,000+ posts

Home | SE23 Topics | Businesses & Services | Wider Topics | Offered/Wanted/Lost/Found | About SE23.com | Advertising | Contact | |
 Armstrong & Co Solicitors

Post Reply  Post Topic 
Forest Croft Flats
Mylesiebrown

09-05-2013 03:09 PM

Hello.

I'm a newbie on here and am currently looking to buy a place in Forest Hill.

I discovered the Forest Croft flats recently as I have some friends who recently moved into the, rather grand, Taymount Grange... what a remarkable building!

I am viewing a flat within the Forest Croft building tomorrow and stumbled across your website whilst googling for information... I came across an old (2008) thread/topic concerning Forest Croft and certain maintenance issues that were occurring there at that time... I thought it might be worth posting up on here to see if there are any Forest Croft residents registered who would know if these issues are still ongoing at Forest Croft?

I read that there was something like 500-600k's (!) worth of work required to repair and maintain the building owing to bad building management decisions that had been made up until then?

The estate agent I am viewing the flat through has not mentioned any issues of this nature but...

Any insightful info anyone may be able to offer up on this topic would be greatly appreciated.

All the best.
M

Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

Friends of Blythe Hill Fields

Messages In This Topic
Forest Croft Flats - Mylesiebrown - 09-05-2013 03:09 PM

Possibly Related Topics ...
Topic: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Forest Croft Jo.R 56 64,661 17-04-2014 12:47 PM
Last Post: moniwaller
  The retail units in the flats by Forest Hill station exit: any idea what the plan is? SeanThomas 11 14,746 12-08-2013 01:29 PM
Last Post: Tomcat
  Forest Croft maintenance work- what's the deal? Londongirl 1 4,273 11-12-2012 03:04 AM
Last Post: bendofislands