SE23.com - The Official Forum for Forest Hill & Honor Oak, London SE23
Online since 2002   11,000+ members   72,000+ posts

Home | SE23 Topics | Businesses & Services | Wider Topics | Offered/Wanted/Lost/Found | About SE23.com | Advertising | Contact | |
 Armstrong & Co Solicitors

Topic Closed  Post Topic 
Recommendations for dining in London/Dartmouth Rd etc tonight
Scorpion

23-10-2012 01:24 PM

Hello,
Some enquiries and info/feedback needed please.

I am wondering if anyone knows if the part-time evening (? Italian) Restaurant that is part of the (? The Big Breakfast) Cafe on Dartmouth Road is still operating and if so, what days does this happen?
Possibly Tuesdays or not? If not, when? (for future reference)
I searched for old posts/threads that I had read before but had no joy.

My sons wish to take me out tonight for a pre-birthday meal (convenient day for all, actual B'Day tomorrow) & we need to - and want to! - keep it local but are not "up" on local eateries.

I wanted to cook at home to save costs & time etc. but, no, they want to spoil me - secret happy grin Thumbsup
I do not want them to spend too much (but they would) so need to keep the costs in perspective - Mum who is used to economising - hard to let go lol Laugh

I am toying with the idea of going to the Question Bar (for the first time) but wanted to have a couple of other options so that my boys can choose Smile
We like many kinds of food but have never been in the position of being able to eat out much so any input would be much appreciated.

Thanks in advance for any replies.

Regards
Sue

This post was last modified: 23-10-2012 01:25 PM by Scorpion.

Find all posts by this user

Friends of Blythe Hill Fields

Messages In This Topic
Recommendations for dining in London/Dartmouth Rd etc tonight - Scorpion - 23-10-2012 01:24 PM