SE23.com - The Official Forum for Forest Hill & Honor Oak, London SE23
Online since 2002   11,000+ members   72,000+ posts

Home | SE23 Topics | Businesses & Services | Wider Topics | Offered/Wanted/Lost/Found | About SE23.com | Advertising | Contact | |
 Armstrong & Co Solicitors

Post Reply  Post Topic 
Suspicious Activity
FHResident

25-01-2012 11:11 PM

I would just like to post that this afternoon a man tried breaking into my flat and am posting to warn locals of this suspicious activity and am wondering if others have experienced similar activity recently. I have contacted the police who also have a description however, it is as follows:

30-40 yr old male. Seen twice, wearing a fleece zip up jacket. Sounds foreign, possible polish? Balding on the top of his head, however, has short brown hair on the sides and back. Not a large man by anymeans. Wears 'cycling gear'.

I not only was home, however, had lights on, tele on, and I also have a dog; all of which didn't defer him. He was around last weekend (late might I add) saying he was looking into buying next door and enquired about 'damp issues' etc. Today, he knocked (which I ignored as I wasn't expecting anyone) then he left, and came back about 15 minutes later and was inserting things into the key hole in my door to get inside. I hopefully scared him away after some furious word, but am wondering if anyone has seen any similar activities in the area and hope all keep their doors and windows locked whilst they're out and about!

Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

Friends of Blythe Hill Fields

Messages In This Topic
Suspicious Activity - FHResident - 25-01-2012 11:11 PM
RE: Suspicious Activity - Foresthillboy - 27-01-2012, 01:47 PM

Possibly Related Topics ...
Topic: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Suspicious activity over festive period - Davids Road Treetop 0 4,079 03-01-2015 10:16 AM
Last Post: Treetop