SE23.com - The Official Forum for Forest Hill & Honor Oak, London SE23
Online since 2002   11,000+ members   72,000+ posts

Home | SE23 Topics | Businesses & Services | Wider Topics | Offered/Wanted/Lost/Found | About SE23.com | Advertising | Contact | |
 Armstrong & Co Solicitors

Post Reply  Post Topic 
Planning - 97 Honor Oak Park
shiny23

06-04-2011 11:15 PM

Dear SE23

The owners of the lovely house of 97 Honor Oak Park have submitted two planning applications that propose a major and significant redevelopment of the existing house and garden.

To quote for the house –

The alteration, conversion and extension to 97 Honor Oak Park SE23, to 6 two bedroom self contained flats comprising of the construction of a part single/part two storey extension and a single storey extension plus roof space elevations and with landscaping, provision of refuse, bicycle store and 8 car parking spaces.”

Planning application link –

http://acolnet.lewisham.gov.uk/LEWIS-XSL...mkey=53621

The second application is for the garden with access from behind the Boveney Road flats

2, two storey two bedroom houses at the rear of 97 Honor Oak Park, SE23, together with the provision of 2 car parking spaces and a cycle store.

Planning application link –

http://acolnet.lewisham.gov.uk/LEWIS-XSL...mkey=53634

Please note that the applicant lives in West Wickham!

The planning applications were issued in May 2008, myself and a significant number of my neighbours objected at the time, a revised scheme was reissued in Aug ’08 that had no obvious difference, so we objected again and the it all went quiet, until ….

…last week out of the blue we received a letter from the council inviting us to an informal meeting to – “enable an assessment to be made of the areas of concern before the application is considered by the planning committee.”

I would be interested to hear the views of other members of the forum either here or by PM and whether you would be interested in supporting myself and my neighbours.

Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

Friends of Blythe Hill Fields

Messages In This Topic
Planning - 97 Honor Oak Park - shiny23 - 06-04-2011 11:15 PM
RE: Planning - 97 Honor Oak Park - shiny23 - 08-04-2011, 11:03 AM

Possibly Related Topics ...
Topic: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Planning Application: Land to the rear of 107 Honor Oak Park alethius 5 10,224 25-06-2012 12:02 PM
Last Post: alethius
  Planning Application - Alley to the rear of 25-43 Honor Oak Park michael 1 4,448 25-01-2010 02:05 AM
Last Post: eryka