SE23.com - The Official Forum for Forest Hill & Honor Oak, London SE23
Online since 2002   11,000+ members   72,000+ posts

Home | SE23 Topics | Businesses & Services | Wider Topics | Offered/Wanted/Lost/Found | About SE23.com | Advertising | Contact | |
 Armstrong & Co Solicitors

Post Reply  Post Topic 
Are our police up tp the job ?
Hawkesrah

07-02-2011 09:03 PM

As regards the attack on the man in the job centre look at the facts.

There is CCTV at the job centre and the attackers must have been there for a transaction because they tried to jump the queue before the attack. Their details such as names and addresses must be on the job centres database and its possible that some of the staff there may remember their names.

Despite all that there has been no news at all from the police. Is this going to be another unsolved crime put on crimewatch months after it occurred.

I was mugged in FH about 5 years ago and with the information I gave the police it was an easy job for them to identify the mugger. He was caught on CCTV with a perfect facial shot. After a couple of weeks I called the police for an update and found out they didnt even know there was a CCTV camera in the railway tunnel. Also I noticed the CCTV camera on the other side of the road was pointing at the floor for over a week.

I done 90% of the police work myself and I had to keep EMailing and phoning them because I knew they had done nothing. Eventually another police force (Not Lewisham ) caught him regarding distraction burglaries.

Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

Friends of Blythe Hill Fields

Messages In This Topic
Are our police up tp the job ? - Hawkesrah - 07-02-2011 09:03 PM
RE: Are our police up tp the job ? - roz - 07-02-2011, 09:52 PM
RE: Are our police up tp the job ? - brian - 07-02-2011, 09:58 PM
RE: Are our police up tp the job ? - BT - 08-02-2011, 09:24 AM
RE: Are our police up tp the job ? - brian - 08-02-2011, 11:14 AM