SE23.com - The Official Forum for Forest Hill & Honor Oak, London SE23
Online since 2002   11,000+ members   72,000+ posts

Home | SE23 Topics | Businesses & Services | Wider Topics | Offered/Wanted/Lost/Found | About SE23.com | Advertising | Contact | |
 Armstrong & Co Solicitors

Post Reply  Post Topic 
Awful Story: Cat Owners Beware
danieljon

05-12-2010 06:58 PM

Neighbours:

It it with some sadness that I write this - last night a man knocked on our door (just off Stondon Park) and asked if I had a black and white cat, I replied that I didn't but I know my neighbours do ... he was very keen to trace the owners and I was half expecting him to say that he had accidentally run it over...

We got chatting and he explained that he went into his garden this morning and found a black white cat minus its head and one of its legs - he was genuinely quite distressed, and said that he had a cat himself and was reluctant to let it out now...

From what he was saying it looked unlikely that it had been done by an animal, and appeared to be what he he said "a clear cut" - obviously worse-case thinking may mean that it had been done deliberately by someone, but I would prefer to think it was indeed an unfortunate encounter with another animal Sad

Either way, just to warn any other local cat owners around the Stondon Park and off-roads area - I think the guy was going to call the RSPCA incase of any similar incidents.

Cheers, Daniel

Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

Friends of Blythe Hill Fields

Messages In This Topic
Awful Story: Cat Owners Beware - danieljon - 05-12-2010 06:58 PM
RE: Awful Story: Cat Owners Beware - spud - 07-12-2010, 03:58 PM
RE: Awful Story: Cat Owners Beware - spud - 09-12-2010, 12:06 PM
RE: Awful Story: Cat Owners Beware - spud - 09-12-2010, 12:17 PM
RE: Awful Story: Cat Owners Beware - spud - 09-12-2010, 03:25 PM
RE: Awful Story: Cat Owners Beware - roz - 18-02-2011, 09:28 PM