SE23.com - The Official Forum for Forest Hill & Honor Oak, London SE23
Online since 2002   11,000+ members   72,000+ posts

Home | SE23 Topics | Businesses & Services | Wider Topics | Offered/Wanted/Lost/Found | About SE23.com | Advertising | Contact | |
 Armstrong & Co Solicitors

Post Reply  Post Topic 
Big Issue seller outside Sainsbury's
Herbparis

04-12-2010 07:15 PM

PLEASE BEWARE OF THIS SCAM.

Just purchased an Big Issue copy from the regular romanian woman seller and gave her a £2 coin which was the only one I had and handled over she put it in her pocket without looking at it and we contiuned to chat she begged for some more money to purchase baby milk (no baby present) I know it would be stupid to have a baby out in this weather and I declined don't they make a small profit amount from the sales?, then she pulled out a diffrent coin which was a 50 cents Euro coin from the same pocket and asked me what is this?, I informed her she then said that I gave her it instead of the correct change which I denied and will continued argue about this but I gave up and did not want to cause a scene and handed another £2 over. Please do not fall into this trap. if you want to make a comment about a vendor contact the Big Issue office at
+44 (0)20 7526 3444 or e-mail : vendor.comments@bigissue.com
[/b] or Lewisham Council trading standards at Catford Town Hall.Angry[/color][/font]

Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

Friends of Blythe Hill Fields

Messages In This Topic
Big Issue seller outside Sainsbury's - Herbparis - 04-12-2010 07:15 PM

Possibly Related Topics ...
Topic: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Big Issue seller outside Sainsbury's netty 212 223,201 27-05-2009 04:33 PM
Last Post: gingernuts