SE23.com - The Official Forum for Forest Hill & Honor Oak, London SE23
Online since 2002   11,000+ members   72,000+ posts

Home | SE23 Topics | Businesses & Services | Wider Topics | Offered/Wanted/Lost/Found | About SE23.com | Advertising | Contact | |
 Armstrong & Co Solicitors

Post Reply  Post Topic 
Youth robbing folks in the street!
BnV

04-09-2010 01:07 PM

Be careful Forest Hillites - there be youth robbing folks in the street - unbelievable eh... indeed,
1) is this what they do in their school hols??!!!
2) where in hell's name are their parents?
3) WHAT are they doing hanging around outside Wetherspoons by the busstop at midnight drinking cans???
4) WHERE are the police?

Managed to get all the way through Carnival last weekend with all my possessions intact - how many millions of people attended?

Wouldn't imagine being pillaged in my own neighbourhood on a Tuesday. (Blackberry.)

Aside from the above I'm kind of speechless...ish.

A group of about 4 - a small white girl with dark hair did the deed, with accomplices, a very slender tall black boy & another white boy..& didn't really get a look at anyone else on the periphery. They thought it was hysterical. Tough girl - well done.

**** behaviour by teenagers - should we tolerate it?
I've passed groups of yoof previously, caught them menacing passers by by throwing glass bottles... their attitudes tell that they think they are really tough, & invincible... children??
Christ... can we put them in stocks please? ..or chip them... or send them to Papua New Guinea...??? Or what about the oldfashioned cutting off of their hands?

Angry

>>>
BnV types in lower case - get over it - this by no means affects articulation... love ya.
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

Friends of Blythe Hill Fields

Messages In This Topic
Youth robbing folks in the street! - BnV - 04-09-2010 01:07 PM