SE23.com - The Official Forum for Forest Hill & Honor Oak, London SE23
Online since 2002   11,000+ members   72,000+ posts

Home | SE23 Topics | Businesses & Services | Wider Topics | Offered/Wanted/Lost/Found | About SE23.com | Advertising | Contact | |
 Armstrong & Co Solicitors

Post Reply  Post Topic 
New additions and developments in FH
Belle

02-06-2010 11:02 AM

Hello. I just wondered if anyone new about another coffee shop opening up next to the Thai restaurant, just along from the Hop. It looks like it's called St.Davids. This is an interesting development, along with the Teapot up near Sainsbury's. It must be quite a risk for the owners to open up and I'm definietly going to show my support as and when I can. It's great to have these new additions to the area. I have read the Londonist peice on FH and they are quite right in saying that there are lots of retail spaces available for budding entrepeneurs. I am thinking I may open up something myself! What, if anything would be like to see in FH? Another shop like Bunka? I went in on Saturday and it seemed to be thriving.

Also has anyone been to one of the Perry Vale Assemblies? I got a note through the post and I thought about going to see what has been planned and future developments for the area.

Be good to hear from some of you.

Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

Friends of Blythe Hill Fields

Messages In This Topic
New additions and developments in FH - Belle - 02-06-2010 11:02 AM