SE23.com - The Official Forum for Forest Hill & Honor Oak, London SE23
Online since 2002   11,000+ members   72,000+ posts

Home | SE23 Topics | Businesses & Services | Wider Topics | Offered/Wanted/Lost/Found | About SE23.com | Advertising | Contact | |
 Armstrong & Co Solicitors

Post Reply  Post Topic 
What's it like to live in Forest Hill?
Belle

20-01-2010 11:16 AM

Hello, I am a new user. I am about to move to Forest Hill after renting in East Dulwich. As you well know, you can get more for your money and after doing some research it seemed like a decent place to live. Sainsbury's, gym, a couple of nice pubs, some independent shops and good schools. Plus the Horniman's and of course the East London line shortly to arrive.

I would really like to know what people who live in the area think. There have been some articles in the paper about Forest Hill which have been in the main positive but other people harp on about crime and some go as far to say it is a dump and that it is over priced (there are lots of estate agents in the area compared to say Honor Oak which I think is a good sigh of activity?). They have scared me!

I would like some realistic responses and it would be great for people who live in the area to come back to me - hopefully with some positivity about the area!

Thanks. Look forward to hearing from some of you.

Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

Friends of Blythe Hill Fields

Messages In This Topic
What's it like to live in Forest Hill? - Belle - 20-01-2010 11:16 AM

Possibly Related Topics ...
Topic: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Why Forest Hill deserves its spot in the Best Places to Live in London Herbparis 14 1,645 Yesterday 12:01 PM
Last Post: samuelsen
  Live Jazz @ Forest Hill Library foresthilllibrary 0 4,363 07-12-2010 02:01 PM
Last Post: foresthilllibrary