SE23.com - The Official Forum for Forest Hill & Honor Oak, London SE23
Online since 2002   11,000+ members   72,000+ posts

Home | SE23 Topics | Businesses & Services | Wider Topics | Offered/Wanted/Lost/Found | About SE23.com | Advertising | Contact | |
 Armstrong & Co Solicitors

Post Reply  Post Topic 
Minicab drivers parked up waiting in residential streets
Snazy

23-08-2009 08:16 PM

I am not sure what other roads these litter louts park in, other than Church Rise (both ends) and of course Perry Vale by the office....

But is it just me that puts 2 and 2 together when I see their regular stopping points, and the collection and density of litter at these points.
Takeaway boxes, chicken bones, drinks bottles, mass ashtray emptying, and any other junk they wish to dump while they are taking 5 between fares.

At the bottom of Church Rise, by Waldram, the whole road is usually pretty darn clean thanks to the road sweepers, but on the parking bays where the cabs stop, its a disgrace!

Who can be contacted about this. I am sick and tired of it now. The obviously dont live in the street, and would not take kindly to me emptying a KFC in the back of their car.... so what gives them the bloody right to do this!

Dirty scum !

*vented, phew!

Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

Friends of Blythe Hill Fields

Messages In This Topic
Minicab drivers parked up waiting in residential streets - Snazy - 23-08-2009 08:16 PM