SE23.com - The Official Forum for Forest Hill & Honor Oak, London SE23
Online since 2002   11,000+ members   72,000+ posts

Home | SE23 Topics | Businesses & Services | Wider Topics | Offered/Wanted/Lost/Found | About SE23.com | Contact   |
 Armstrong & Co Solicitors

Post Reply  Post Topic 
Can anyone please help - seeking Jill / Gill Terry
Woody R

06-11-2015 07:24 PM

I really hope someone here can help me.I am trying to find someone that i lost touch with and have not been able to find for nearly 50 years.
I have tried all options, Facebook, friends reunited, Ancestry websites without any luck.
I am 65 now, so i would really like to find her before time runs out.
Her name is Jill / Gill if i remember rightly, her surname was Terry. The family lived in one of the very large houses in Brockley Rise, i think it was No 93, it was the middle /top flat in the house, it was a couple of houses just before Agnew road.

Jill /Gill had one brother, her Father's name, if i remember rightly, was Fred, he was the Manager of a Tailors shop in Greenwich.

I lived in Ackroyd road, when i first meet her in 1965, i then moved to Bovill road, i last saw her in 1968. I then moved away from the area and completely lost touch with her. I have been trying to find her for years, but up to now, have not had any luck.
I would really love to see her again, as there are things i need to say, before it's to late, things i should have said / wanted to say 50 years ago.

I sincerely hope someone can help, as i am really running out of options to find her now.

Many thanks in advance for any help

Find all posts by this user Reply

Friends of Blythe Hill Fields

Messages In This Topic
Can anyone please help - seeking Jill / Gill Terry - Woody R - 06-11-2015 07:24 PM
RE: Can anyone please help - OakR - 06-11-2015, 10:57 PM
RE: Can anyone please help - P1971 - 06-11-2015, 11:42 PM
RE: Can anyone please help - Woody R - 07-11-2015, 09:56 AM