SE23.com - The Official Forum for Forest Hill & Honor Oak, London SE23
Online since 2002   11,000+ members   72,000+ posts

Home | SE23 Topics | Businesses & Services | Wider Topics | Offered/Wanted/Lost/Found | About SE23.com | Advertising | Contact | |
 Armstrong & Co Solicitors

Post Reply  Post Topic 
Ginger Cat seen in distress HO Road SE23
Scorpion

10-10-2008 03:08 PM

HI,
Just to report that a adult-looking ginger cat was seen in distress near the London Road end of Honor Oak Road (near to the last bus stop on left, before the lights/London Road - coming from the Forest Hill Road end) yesterday evening.
My sister spotted it as she was driving and said it appeared to be looking in shock at the traffic, and appeared to be in distress and not walking well, whilst on the pavement and seemed to have some kind of injury to its rear end/tail. It did, however, move into the safety of the hedges outside the houses closest to the bus stop.
It seems likely that it may have been hit by a car. Sad

If anyone knows of someone with a cat in the local area, fitting this description, that has not returned home, could they please let them know about this post, and/or could people who may live in those houses please check their hedges, sheds and gardens etc. just incase the poor cat may be hiding, injured?

Thanks in advance for reading.
I would hate to think of one of my cats being in the same situation.
Hopefully, the cat is not seriously injured and will have arrived home.

Sue

Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

Friends of Blythe Hill Fields

Messages In This Topic
Ginger Cat seen in distress HO Road SE23 - Scorpion - 10-10-2008 03:08 PM