SE23.com - The Official Forum for Forest Hill & Honor Oak, London SE23
Online since 2002   11,000+ members   72,000+ posts

Home | SE23 Topics | Businesses & Services | Wider Topics | Offered/Wanted/Lost/Found | About SE23.com | Advertising | Contact | |
 Armstrong & Co Solicitors

Post Reply  Post Topic 
Pizza hut leaflet distribution 24th January
dbboy

24-01-2012 11:24 PM

I really don't care if Pizza Hut want to waste their time and money distributing leaflets. but what I do OBJECT to is when their leafleters don't do what they are suppossed to, like push the whole leaflet through the letterbox.

If they can't deliver it then use some common sense and realise not to leave a leaflet at all. I got home from work to find one of their leaflets sticking three quarters out of my letterbox flapping in the wind and very soggy, indicating it had been there for sometime. It's a great advert to potential burgulars to say no ones home why don't you come in and help yourself.

Any junk mail goes straight into the recycling bin as soon as it drop's on the door mat. Rant over.

Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
annsquire66

25-01-2012 07:57 AM

You're privileged- my leaflet was left on the path in the rain!

Sherwood

25-01-2012 12:10 PM

When I delivered leaflets I was told to push them right through the letterbox. I think the only time I did not was when there was a dog the other side!

Snazy

25-01-2012 01:01 PM

I thought these were coming with the post recently

sydenhamcentral

25-01-2012 11:04 PM

Unfortunately local leaflet dropping works as a marketing strategy. All of ours go in the recycling bin. It annoys me when charities drop off bags and don't pick them up when they are supposed to, either full or empty.

But there is more to life so I don't worry about such trivial matters.

Friends of Blythe Hill Fields