SE23.com - The Official Forum for Forest Hill & Honor Oak, London SE23
Online since 2002   11,000+ members   72,000+ posts

Home | SE23 Topics | Businesses & Services | Wider Topics | Offered/Wanted/Lost/Found | About SE23.com | Advertising | Contact | |
 Armstrong & Co Solicitors

Poll: Should SE23.com change to a new forum system?
Yes
No
[Show Results]
Note: This is a public poll, other users will be able to see what you voted for.
Post Reply  Post Topic 
Should SE23.com change to a new forum system?
admin
Administrator

01-06-2022 04:45 PM

Just gauging the strength of opinion - votes and constructive suggestions welcome.

Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
nottinghillbilly

11-06-2022 04:28 PM

I dont mind this Forum but I do wish people would be more interactive on it.
I relied on .Life for Train and travel updates and local news and goings on Crime etc here there seems to be nothing.
For instance a youth was stabbed in the neck by FH station on Monday evening..no mention here...It would be nice to have reviews and reccomedations of local cafes, new things going on etc etc...
I feel sad that there is so little engagement.

NannaBloom

23-06-2022 08:28 AM

I agree I find this Forum very slow and have no idea why... East Dulwich forum is so busy and don't understand why this one and Sydenham one is very quiet. I come on here every day to see what's happening and what's for sale / wanted etc. I post bits for sale or wnted on here and Sydenham with no replys but East Dulwich one get loads of requests... Would love any ideas on how to make it more interactive.

rbmartin

23-06-2022 05:45 PM

I think mobile accessibility is a must now with more people using phones and tablets to visit websites.

It doesn't bother me if we use the current forum software as I post on my desktop PC, but I think it's time to upgrade.

CarlyWarly

30-08-2022 08:51 PM

I’ve just been on the new ED forum and like the layout, seems easier to view on mobile, good topics etc.

If you updated the forum, combined with some poster advertising in key locations to spread the word, I’m sure you’d get the uptake. I really miss se23.life for knowing what is going on.

Friends of Blythe Hill Fields