SE23.com - The Official Forum for Forest Hill & Honor Oak, London SE23
Online since 2002   11,000+ members   72,000+ posts

Home | SE23 Topics | Businesses & Services | Wider Topics | Offered/Wanted/Lost/Found | About SE23.com | Advertising | Contact | |
 Armstrong & Co Solicitors

Post Reply  Post Topic 
Seen my parcel?
pixysunflower

26-08-2015 01:04 PM

Hi
Very speculative request in case someone can help - a box containing perpetual calendars was delivered by Parcel Force to a house along Honor Oak Park. They were for a voluntary organisation that I am part of (MCH) to help us fund- raise.
Confusion had arisen because according to Parcel Force tracking, the parcel was delivered at a particular house along HOP but there, the householder knows nothing of the delivery and the alleged recipient doesn't exist. Today Parcel Force told me that actually, the delivery was made to yet another house, not the one shown on the tracking.This was on round about the 13/14 August. One of the residents in that (new) house tells me the box was sitting on her doorstep and she did not take it as it was not hers and she doesn't think anyone of her house-mates took it. Has anyone seen anything or know anything that could help me with tracking the parcel down?
Please pm me. Many thanks.

Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
lacb

26-08-2015 01:24 PM

No, but having had a recent similar experience have another suggestion. As the post have failed to deliver then raise a case with them. When their investigation concurs, this should then enable the sender to post another as they can claim for the loss of the original.

HTH

pixysunflower

26-08-2015 06:15 PM

Thank you. Senders have taken up the matter.

Friends of Blythe Hill Fields