SE23.com - The Official Forum for Forest Hill & Honor Oak, London SE23
Online since 2002   11,000+ members   72,000+ posts

Home | SE23 Topics | Businesses & Services | Wider Topics | Offered/Wanted/Lost/Found | About SE23.com | Advertising | Contact | |
 Armstrong & Co Solicitors

Post Reply  Post Topic 
Pages (2): « First < Previous 1 [2] Last »
Forum Drinks - 23rd December
Poppy9560

23-12-2013 07:16 PM

hope you all have fun - I was planning to come along but then had problems getting home and am sitting in my dressing gown with a box of chocs - I'm not going out again in that wind!

Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Benderish

23-12-2013 08:26 PM

I'm going to come down but won't be there until 8. I hope there are some drinks left!

michael

23-12-2013 09:03 PM

Chocolate pizza available:

Come and join us if you are not here already!

Attached File(s) Thumbnail(s)

michael

24-12-2013 12:27 AM

Somebody left a brown scarf and cellar doors may have left a collection of pens.
Nice to meet y'all

Cellar Door

24-12-2013 10:41 AM

Hi Michael,

I put that beautiful brown scarf behind the bar for the owner to claim. I have my pens. Thank you for reminding us about that.

I had a great time.

Emma and Ron were there for a while at the beginning. Thank you to both of them for hosting us in such a warm and cosy atmosphere. The Hob is a really great pub. It has been one of my favourite regular haunts over the last two decades.

And thank you to young Asa for playing such excellent music.

I see there is live music on tonight. That is good as I now have tonight's entertainment sorted.

It was fantastic to meet so many SE23.com Forumites. And particularly on such a challenging weather night.

Thank you, P1971 (Pauline) for the Pizza and Fish and Chips. At first I thought, "That is so nice to bring that." and even after staring at the open pizza box, it took me 30 seconds to fully register that it was chocolate. That all went down very nicely. Thank you again.

And there were neighbours from up and down my street. It seems everyone has got computers nowadays. And are on the forum.

Thanks to a Mate who brought along their iPad thingy. We got to keep our eye on the Arsenal vs Chelsea match. The clarity of the display is superb. Is it too late to revise my Wish List to Santa? (Was he there last night in the crowd? I thought I saw him from the other side of the room.)

Right then, I am going to get ready and wander up to the gym via Sugar Mountain and buy me some chocolate pizza. The perfect thing to have after the night before.

This post was last modified: 24-12-2013 10:52 AM by Cellar Door.

SonicAttack

24-12-2013 02:41 PM

I'm glad see everyone had a good time last night.

P1971

24-12-2013 07:18 PM

Was great to meet everyone that came along last night, although I did have a bit of a sore head this morning!

Cellar Door (Rob) & Snazy more treats will be coming your way on New Year's Day!
Alice popped in to pick up a bag of goodie's for the journey on New Year's Day that you both have very kindly agreed to help out with to bring elderly and/or isolated people to SE23 for a festive lunch.

Now that's what I call festive and community spirit!

Merry Christmas everyone x

nottinghillbilly

24-12-2013 09:21 PM

Merry Christmas!
Wanted to come but the weather got the better of me!
Sad

P1971

24-12-2013 10:51 PM

Lightweight Notttinghillbilly! Joking again!

Pages (2): « First < Previous 1 [2] Last »

Friends of Blythe Hill Fields