SE23.com - The Official Forum for Forest Hill & Honor Oak, London SE23
Online since 2002   11,000+ members   72,000+ posts

Home | SE23 Topics | Businesses & Services | Wider Topics | Offered/Wanted/Lost/Found | About SE23.com | Advertising | Contact | |
 Armstrong & Co Solicitors

Topic Closed  Post Topic 
For Sale: Two very cool Kartell Fly ceiling lights
Sparkles

25-11-2013 12:18 PM

We're selling a pair of petrol blue Kartell Fly ceiling lights that we bought in Heals about 18 months ago.

They've just been taken down from our kitchen and are currently sat looking a bit dusty and sad on the floor in my study (see photo)...

However, when they're hanging up they look super-shiny and really rather gorgeous, as you can see on the John Lewis website here: http://www.johnlewis.com/kartell-fly-cei...mcampid=73

They were £160 each new. I'd like £180 (or a decent offer) for the pair. They're in near-perfect condition and complete with bulbs - the only thing is the wire has been trimmed so they can't hang very low.

They're ideal for Victorian ceiling heights but if you want them for a huge warehouse-style room, you'd need to get an electrician to add a longer wire.

Attached File(s) Thumbnail(s)

Find all posts by this user
Sparkles

29-11-2013 05:58 PM

Update: I've removed the bulbs from these, but now selling for £120 for the pair. A snip!

This is what they'd look like hanging up after a quick dust. (see pic)

Attached File(s) Thumbnail(s)

This post was last modified: 29-11-2013 05:59 PM by Sparkles.

Find all posts by this user

Friends of Blythe Hill Fields

Possibly Related Topics ...
Topic: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  For sale, as-new ceiling lamp in iron and glass Bcm 1 3,681 01-05-2012 09:01 PM
Last Post: Bcm