SE23.com - The Official Forum for Forest Hill & Honor Oak, London SE23
Online since 2002   11,000+ members   72,000+ posts

Home | SE23 Topics | Businesses & Services | Wider Topics | Offered/Wanted/Lost/Found | About SE23.com | Advertising | Contact | |
 Armstrong & Co Solicitors

Post Reply  Post Topic 
Pages (3): « First < Previous 1 2 [3] Last »
Burglary in SE23
thea

25-04-2012 09:58 AM

Having been burgled once it's hard not to get worked up when you hear things like this.

My burglar's case has been adjourned twice now....probably get let off by the time it comes around Sad

Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
brian

25-04-2012 11:21 AM

Thea
You have mine and everyone else's sympathy I am sure.

Thiefs should get minimum of 5 years hard labour ( not new labour )

devonshoreroad

25-04-2012 12:04 PM

You dont happen to have a description do you. I saw what looked like a 14ish yr old boy hanging around who was clearly up to something. He was white, pale skinned and quite skinny with strawberry blonde coloured hair

IWereAbsolutelyFuming

25-04-2012 01:41 PM

That doesn't match the description of these guys. The only descriptions I have could describe countless local residents. Of more interest would be the use of crutches and their 'method' - to which I should add that they claimed they were visiting their mother despite being unable to give her name or address (and which was pretty lame in a street where everyone knows everyone).

marianne

08-12-2012 11:26 PM

I'm not sure if this is the correct place but I just wanted to say that I was burgled yesterday afternoon. Off Dartmouth Road opposite Sydenham Police Station. I came home at 5pm to find the door had been damaged but not opened (deadlocks) but the front window had been forced open. This is a uPVC double glazed LOCKED window but they still managed to force it open. The bizarre thing is that nothing major was taken - just a few small items plus a large slug of white wine from a previously unopened bottle so it could have been much worse! Have to say the police were marvellous - so supportive, but they did say that crime rates had increased substantially in the last year. I am going to buy extra window locks tomorrow so please, just be careful.

Pages (3): « First < Previous 1 2 [3] Last »

Friends of Blythe Hill Fields