SE23.com - The Official Forum for Forest Hill & Honor Oak, London SE23
Online since 2002   11,000+ members   72,000+ posts

Home | SE23 Topics | Businesses & Services | Wider Topics | Offered/Wanted/Lost/Found | About SE23.com | Advertising | Contact | |
 Armstrong & Co Solicitors

Post Reply  Post Topic 
Pages (2): « First < Previous 1 [2] Last »
Those new traffic lights at the bottom of Forest Hill Road...grrr!
Sherwood

22-12-2007 02:46 PM

Councillor Susan Wise,

There have been many problems with Lewisham Council's servers. This is curious because Lewisham Council's IT provider has a great deal of expertise in the field of servers!

Who knows what emails have been sent and lost?

Who knows how this has affected Lewisham Council's performance (fortunately rated as 4 star) and reputation?

Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
baggydave

23-12-2007 02:06 PM

Councillor Wise - I e-mailed the three labour Councillors (prior to the anti war vote that ousted labour in our side of the tracks). Think you were one of them, and Dave Whiting another. Nobody responded, but that was a long time ago and if I spent all my time chasing up unanwered e-mails I would not have time to entertain the good denizens of SE23 on this site. Similarly if I was held to account for all the e-mails that I did not answer (particularly the ones with uninformative headers) I'd be out of a job. Most of my issues are with Southwark or TfL over transport as I usually head into town, not round it (as with many of us as we live on the fringes of Lewisham.). Main issue with LBL is over some of the bizarre planning permissions granted, and lack of consultation (although this is also aimed at local residents who can't be bothered to check out what is going on and then put in a simple objection, so at least it can go up to committee). If you are ever in the posh estate I'll show you around. Of course it is the new lot (of councillors) I have to engage now. Oh dear seem to have digressed now.

BD - even he goes off track occasionally.

Toffeejim

04-01-2008 11:02 PM

councillorsusanwise wrote:
Dear Toffee Jim
This is atypical of me as both a person and a councillor.
As to you sending me a an email also; I cannot tell who you are from your pseudonym, as with Baggydave, so I cannot tell what your issue was.
There has been faults earlier this year with the server, but did you email your issue to all three ward councillors, and did any of us pick it up? Please let me know, because although I am very pleased to hear that the matter has been resolved, I am concerned that there may be others that may be sitting in the internet ether.
regards
Susan

Dear Councillor Wise. I'm sorry not to have posted an earlier reply but have been away over Christmas. I'd be very happy to send you a pm with my name if it would help although, as I mentioned, the issue has now been resolved. I'm afraid that you're the only councillor I sent the mail to (I tried through two different routes) as I thought it might have been a matter where you would hold a personal interest.

Pages (2): « First < Previous 1 [2] Last »

Friends of Blythe Hill Fields