SE23.com - The Official Forum for Forest Hill & Honor Oak, London SE23
Online since 2002   11,000+ members   72,000+ posts

Home | SE23 Topics | Businesses & Services | Wider Topics | Offered/Wanted/Lost/Found | About SE23.com | Advertising | Contact | |
 Armstrong & Co Solicitors

Post Reply  Post Topic 
Pages (3): « First < Previous 1 2 [3] Last »
Merry Christmas Sir Steve!
robwinton

14-12-2007 06:25 PM

very good news

as I sent an actual Christmas card I don't expect a response (I hadn't really considered that) so it was great to see him responding to the emails.

I don't doubt there are plans in place for all these things, and I also agree we have had some good things like the library (which I have not had the opportunity to visit yet). There wasn't enough space to mention all things good & bad.

However, if all this helps to encourage him to ensure that pools report comes back a little faster, or to encourage him to schedule the meetings with TfL a little sooner, then it has been time well spent. As for the "Council encourages business development in Forest Hill", I think that this is certainly an area he could get on to as this does not appear to be very effective and does not detract from anything they are doing elsewhere.

Thanks everyone for your support.

Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Ian

14-12-2007 07:00 PM

Well Ho-Ho-Ho, your emails got a very quick responce.........OR, one of his "drones" was having a look at this board and reported back to his/her master that there could be some civil unrest from the pheasants and he's been quick to calm a possible uprising ??

One loud voice can make a difference !
baggydave

17-12-2007 12:33 AM

I love SE23 and suggest that all you moaning minnies move out to North Kent. I am told that it is lovely there.

BD, exposing the truth

Pages (3): « First < Previous 1 2 [3] Last »

Friends of Blythe Hill Fields

Possibly Related Topics ...
Topic: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Merry Christmas & Happy Hogmanay P1971 2 3,581 25-12-2015 03:28 PM
Last Post: milliemop