SE23.com - The Official Forum for Forest Hill & Honor Oak, London SE23
Online since 2002   11,000+ members   72,000+ posts

Home | SE23 Topics | Businesses & Services | Wider Topics | Offered/Wanted/Lost/Found | About SE23.com | Advertising | Contact | |
 Armstrong & Co Solicitors

Post Reply  Post Topic 
Local Restaurant Deals
squashst

25-04-2009 11:31 AM

It might be interesting to note the eateries that are offering "deals" to encourage business. The one I'm aware of at the mo' is Babur where until end June early/late diners (seated by 7pm or after 9pm, Sunday through Thursday) get 50% off main courses, provided 2 courses ordered. Of course Babur is relatively pricey Indian, but it does help! http://www.babur.info/website/index.php?pageId=offers

Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Bonnie Blue

25-04-2009 04:39 PM

I read through these threads sometimes and wonder how Tesco makes so much moneyConfused
People on this forum seem more concerned about eating out

showtunesgirl

29-04-2009 01:08 PM

Do remember to point out to them the deal when asking for the bill as twice I've been for this offer and tried to charge me the FULL price!

jon14

29-04-2009 02:14 PM

Bonnie Blue wrote:
I read through these threads sometimes and wonder how Tesco makes so much money
People on this forum seem more concerned about eating out

Thing is Bonnie Blue, that info about Babur is really interesting, as the next time I decide to eat out, the offer might give me an incentive to try it and I wouldn't have otherwise known about it.

It's a bit more interesting than listing all the offers Tesco have on this week.

Friends of Blythe Hill Fields