SE23.com - The Official Forum for Forest Hill & Honor Oak, London SE23
Online since 2002   11,000+ members   72,000+ posts

Home | SE23 Topics | Businesses & Services | Wider Topics | Offered/Wanted/Lost/Found | About SE23.com | Advertising | Contact | |
 Armstrong & Co Solicitors

Post Reply  Post Topic 
Wimbledon Tennis - Market Research
Tersie

05-02-2009 02:07 PM

Hi Fellow SE23'ers

Here is some information about a project I am working on. Comperio Research, part of IMG (who are one of my clients) are global players in managing sportsmen and women across the globe. They also manage and market high level sporting venues and hospitality offerings. We are currently conducting some research work on behalf of Wimbledon Tennis Championships. We are meeting people to discuss the appeal of new tennis packages at Wimbledon, which provide guaranteed seats for 5 years and return on investment model.

This is not a sales approach at all, please check out our credentials at http://www.comperioworld.com We are purely interested in gaining feedback on new offerings. As a thank you for taking part we will offer each person a pair of tickets to a sports event, also each person will receive first option to be contacted by Wimbledon with regard to the release of new debenture seats (with no obligation) before they are released to the general market. As you can appreciate these debentures are very rarely released! I would be grateful if you could circulate these details to anyone who may be interested in assisting us.

Taking part will give you an insight into forthcoming changes at Wimbledon. The meetings would take place at a time and place to suit and would last approximately 30 minutes.

I look forward to hearing from you!

Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
shzl400

05-02-2009 02:57 PM

I'm currently awaiting the results of my application to the ballot! I would love to have guaranteed seats, but probably could not afford the price tag! Count me in - send me a PM with details.

Dommy

09-02-2009 10:02 AM

I'm interested as long as we can meet locally.

Friends of Blythe Hill Fields