SE23.com - The Official Forum for Forest Hill & Honor Oak, London SE23
Online since 2002   11,000+ members   72,000+ posts

Home | SE23 Topics | Businesses & Services | Wider Topics | Offered/Wanted/Lost/Found | About SE23.com | Advertising | Contact | |
 Armstrong & Co Solicitors

Post Reply  Post Topic 
Raffle to support local business + London Air Ambulance - please share, thanks!
EDmummy101

13-07-2020 02:40 PM

Hi there lovely locals,

I have set up a raffle (tickets £2.50 each) to help fundraise for the owner of Nimble Arts (whose business has suffered under lockdown - they get no government support) and the London Air Ambulance charity.

If you would consider buying a ticket and sharing with neighbours and friends I would be very grateful.

[https://raffall.com/host-raffle/live]

Enter Raffle to Win East Dulwich Businesses Raffle Hosted By East Dulwich Mummy
Inspired by a previous raffle, I have decided to set up a raffle - half the proceeds of which will go to Nimble Arts holiday club in East Dulwich, who are struggling during this pandemic and lockdown period and have no support from the government...

Thanks and have a lovely day!

Prizes so far from:
Eos Dance - free term of dance lessons
Mothers Inc (beauty salon) 30 min massage or reflexology
ESPH (gym/fitness) £50 voucher
Rye Books - lots of vouchers to be won!
Cooking Happy - Thai takeaway (they’ll deliver!)
Portrayed Photography (mini shoot of you and/or your partner/family)

5 copies of ‘Thank You Baked Potato’ book by Matt Lucas (proceeds from this book go to ‘FeedNHS’ providing hot meals for thousands of critical care workers in NHS hospitals across the UK - so you will have helped charity twice by entering!)

Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

Friends of Blythe Hill Fields

Possibly Related Topics ...
Topic: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  The Future Role of our local Police Community Support Officers P1971 22 20,119 17-12-2015 01:03 PM
Last Post: Londondrz
  support your local team(not arsenal or chelsea) AndrewV 7 7,730 01-06-2014 11:57 AM
Last Post: Benderish
  Local Premier league team support Perryman 2 5,208 27-01-2013 08:59 PM
Last Post: Deano
  Keep the London Air Ambulance flying at weekends Snazy 3 5,029 25-02-2009 12:02 AM
Last Post: Snazy