SE23.com - The Official Forum for Forest Hill & Honor Oak, London SE23
Online since 2002   11,000+ members   72,000+ posts

Home | SE23 Topics | Businesses & Services | Wider Topics | Offered/Wanted/Lost/Found | About SE23.com | Advertising | Contact | |
 Armstrong & Co Solicitors

Post Reply  Post Topic 
Looking for a dogwalker in the Forest Hill area
nadivto

29-05-2017 05:45 PM

Hello

I'm looking for someone local to walk my Shar-Pei doggy Arma who is almost 10 years old.

Arma has a lovely personality but is a bit shy so would best be walked solo (not with other dogs), and I'm not happy for her to be transported anywhere in a car or van. The walker would need to take her in the are close to our home (which is a 5min walk from Forest Hill station). She's visually impaired which doesn't affect her too much but the walker just needs to be a bit more assertive and careful when leading her. She's friendly, supercalm and doesn't have any issues with other dogs.

She needs to be walked (takes about 15-20min), fed and also given a quick ear clean (I'll have to show how, it takes about 5min). Everything normally takes about 30-45min.

We typically need dog walks 2 evenings a week, sometimes 3, from about 7pm.
The days may differ - the way I've done in the past is to confirm the days of the week by Sunday the week before.

I'd prefer to find a regular walker, ofcourse after meeting them for a trial walk together and explaining any specifics.

A DBS check is required!

Anyone here performing this type of service or who can recommend someone?

Thank you!!

PS Here's Arma:

Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

Friends of Blythe Hill Fields