SE23.com - The Official Forum for Forest Hill & Honor Oak, London SE23
Online since 2002   11,000+ members   72,000+ posts

Home | SE23 Topics | Businesses & Services | Wider Topics | Offered/Wanted/Lost/Found | About SE23.com | Advertising | Contact | |
 Armstrong & Co Solicitors

Post Reply  Post Topic 
Southern/Thameslink issues
TransportFocus

27-09-2016 11:38 AM

Hi, hope you don't mind me gatecrashing your site - someone over at E Dulwich forum thought you might be interested in something I'm working on...

I work for the independent transport user watchdog. We have been doing loads to try and work with Southern/Thameslink and get the sometimes dire train services back on track.

One of the things we have found useful in getting Gov't ministers and others to pay attention, is showing the human impact - beyond the statistics, basically. We've got a travel diary app to help us get this info (and we're currently doing a £100 prize draw for anyone who completes 25 entries on it before October 19).

To download the app, e mail transportfocus@populus.co.uk and our research agency will send you a personal ID login and instructions on how to access the app. Anyone who logs 25 or more entries by October 19 will be entered into a prize draw for £100 cash.

If you want to read more about what's been going on, what we are doing, and to follow the regular updates with stories from the app, it's all here: http://www.transportfocus.org.uk/home/so...timetable/

This post was last modified: 27-09-2016 11:38 AM by TransportFocus.

Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

Friends of Blythe Hill Fields