SE23.com - The Official Forum for Forest Hill & Honor Oak, London SE23
Online since 2002   11,000+ members   72,000+ posts

Home | SE23 Topics | Businesses & Services | Wider Topics | Offered/Wanted/Lost/Found | About SE23.com | Advertising | Contact | |
 Armstrong & Co Solicitors

Post Reply  Post Topic 
Enthusiastic, Patient Running Guide Wanted
Joey

31-12-2015 09:15 AM

Hi,

I am new to this site, and I am hoping that there might be an enthusiastic runner in Forest Hill who can help me.

I have a condition called Usher Syndrome which makes it unsafe for me to go running in the streets on my own. Therefore, I am seeking the potential to find someone who would like to become a running guide. We will develop communication techniques that work for both of us and I am confident there will be some giggles along the way. I want this to be a fun experience for both of us.

My initial goal is to run 5k and then who knows. I have complete night blindness, so I am looking for someone who is able to run in the daytime at weekends. When the lighter nights come back, hopefully undertake some night time running. I will be flexible to work round your availability.

My fitness level at this point is the equivalent of a couch potato so I am hoping there is someone who could help change this........l

Male or Female within the 35-45 age group. I am female but comfortable running with either. You simply need a sense of humour!!!!!!

Any takers?

Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

Friends of Blythe Hill Fields

Possibly Related Topics ...
Topic: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Wanted: Female Running Buddy for Weekly Runs millie0808 0 2,279 09-03-2014 06:28 PM
Last Post: millie0808