SE23.com - The Official Forum for Forest Hill & Honor Oak, London SE23
Online since 2002   11,000+ members   72,000+ posts

Home | SE23 Topics | Businesses & Services | Wider Topics | Offered/Wanted/Lost/Found | About SE23.com | Advertising | Contact | |
 Armstrong & Co Solicitors

Post Reply  Post Topic 
Digital SLR camera - Pentax K-x with two lenses and accessories
JamesB

18-07-2015 03:00 PM

FOR SALE: DSLR with TWO lenses. £200.
Model: Pentax K-x

Excellent USED condition.

Sold as shown, with TWO lenses: 1x 18-55mm Pentax Kit Lens and 1x 50-200mm Pentax Zoom Lens.

Printed MANUAL provided.

I'm also including...

Battery charger and 2 sets of rechargeable batteries (used, so may need replacing for maximum performance)
1 x lens hood.
1 x infrared remote (requires new battery).

A GREAT Digital SLR camera, particularly for anyone looking to buy their first DSLR and learn the ropes.

Key Features:

12.4 megapixel CCD sensor
Impressive video quality upto 720p (HD)
Built in pop up flash
Hotshoe for adding accessories (bigger flash etc).
Takes SD memory card, also compatible with SDHC (Card not included)
AA batteries (see my comments below!)

My beloved K-x has served me very well over the last few years as I've learnt the basics of DSLR photography. I'm only selling it because I'm now upgrading to a more advanced model for my personal requirements.

It's a great starter camera, but also has the necessary bells and whistles for pro / pro-amateur photographers. GREAT picture quality. Very good kit lenses.

A FEW THINGS TO NOTE...

1) I can't find the box! It's burried somewhere up in my loft. I will continue to look for it, but for the purposes of this sale please assume that the camera will NOT come in its original sales box.

2) Batteries - this camera runs on standard AA batteries. Some people may perhaps see this as a disadvantage but I personally have found it a huge positive! If your camera runs out of batteries whilst out and about you can pop into a shop and buy some new ones! Battery life is actually very impressive with a decent pair of AAs in the camera, the included battery charger with a few spare sets of good rechargeables avoids the cost of buying batteries. Good to have the option though. I always have 2 sets of charged batteries with me in my bag and have never been left without any power.

3) In the eye piece there is a tiny fleck of dust - no idea how it got in there! But it has absolutely no effect on the photographs. It's barely noticeable anyhow but just making you aware.

BUYER COLLECTS FROM FOREST HILL, SE23

£200

Give me a call if you have any questions or if you're interested to buy!

James 07751 698396

Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

Friends of Blythe Hill Fields

Possibly Related Topics ...
Topic: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  For Sale - camera - Canon DSLR 450D w/2 lenses goater 0 2,141 23-02-2014 09:41 PM
Last Post: goater
  £100 Digital Nikon Camera D70 - Excellent condition DigitalFX 0 2,862 21-04-2013 11:02 AM
Last Post: DigitalFX
  Pink/purple digital camera found Tewkesbury Ave Beavis 2 3,586 21-01-2013 10:08 AM
Last Post: Andy Nak