SE23.com - The Official Forum for Forest Hill & Honor Oak, London SE23
Online since 2002   11,000+ members   72,000+ posts

Home | SE23 Topics | Businesses & Services | Wider Topics | Offered/Wanted/Lost/Found | About SE23.com | Advertising | Contact | |
 Armstrong & Co Solicitors

Post Reply  Post Topic 
Dartmouth Road attitudes & behaviours
mikes86

16-12-2013 11:52 PM

Hi Guys,

Thanks to all for your comments. I wanted to find out if anyone else has had similar encounters. Maybe I should of put 'some' in the titleSmile. It really wasn't a dig at FH area. I do like living here but as I said I've been experiencing appalling attitudes. Kelly I certainly do not want to harm local business in our area and I applauded those people for helping to improve the area.

LondonZ you mention an encounter with a women outside FH station after asking if she dropped her trash she started to threaten you. I had a similar encounter, a few months back I was crossing the road by WHSmith and a young lady bumped into me whilst crossing, I was very apologetic and said sorry only to receive a torrent of abuse and similar comments, I just carried on walking. Plenty of other experiences from myself, friends and family in the area, which really puts me off walking around. Hence the post.

Thanks to all who have welcomed me to the forum, I've been reading a few for a while now and posted on one or two but never started my own.

Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

Friends of Blythe Hill Fields

Messages In This Topic
RE: Dartmouth Road - Attitudes & behaviours stink! - mikes86 - 16-12-2013 11:52 PM