SE23.com - The Official Forum for Forest Hill & Honor Oak, London SE23
Online since 2002   11,000+ members   72,000+ posts

Home | SE23 Topics | Businesses & Services | Wider Topics | Offered/Wanted/Lost/Found | About SE23.com | Advertising | Contact | |
 Armstrong & Co Solicitors

Topic Closed  Post Topic 
Treadmill For Sale in SE23
daveyyates

10-12-2013 12:16 AM

I have for sale a Horizon Fitness Ti22 folding treadmill, of which two pictures are attached.

This item was bought new about seven or eight years back, and cost me about £800 at the time.

You can read reviews of this treadmill, which is now discontinued, via any search engine, and I can confidently recommend it, as I have never had a problem with it.

It is not quite the heavy duty machine that you would find in your local gym, but it’s a lot more substantial than the light-framed treadmills you pick up for a couple of hundred quid these days.

It has served me very well. During the first few years, I would run for half an hour on it, five days a week, but now I use it infrequently because I have now been cycling regularly for three years and this activity looks after my fitness.

The machine’s specifications are listed in full below, but, in summary, it has speed and incline controls, and measures, in addition to speed and incline, your heart-rate, distance covered and calories burned.

I don’t want to put a reserve price on it, because I want to sell it. If only one person is interested, offers £5, and can collect it, then it is theirs.

If you wish to come and try it out then you are welcome to do so without obligation. I can be contacted either on 07939 083635 or via daveyyates68@gmail.com.

As regards the logistics of shifting it, three people would be required to lift the machine, and you would also need a van. Within reason – ie as long as it doesn’t go too far from SE23, I would be happy to help with its transport.

SPECIFICATIONS
• Console: blue backlit LCD size 124 x 62 (WxH in cm)
• Feedback: time, speed, incline, distance, heart rate, and calories
• Programmes: manual, interval, weight loss, golf course, heart rate control, and custom
• Deck type: Comfort-Zone' running deck
• Belt type: 1.6mm pre-waxed
• Running area: 132 x 46 (LxW in cm) / 52 x 18 (LxW in inches)
• Cushioning system: AIRCell'
• Incline: 0-10%
• Speed: 0.8-16kph / 0.5-10mph
• Rollers: 4.4cm
• Nano technology
• Foldable: controlled DROP'
• Heart rate measurement: hand grip pulse sensors and built-in Polar receiver
• Transport wheels
• Motor: 3.5HP / 2.0CHP digital drive motor
• Open dimensions: 184 x 80 x 140 (LxWxH in cm) / 72.5 x 31.5 x 55 (LxWxH in inches)
• Folded dimensions: 100 x 80 x 174 (LxWxH in cm) / 39 x 31.5 x 68.5 (LxWxH in inches)
• Product weight: 84kg / 185lbs
• Maximum user weight: 148kg / 326lbs
• Warranty: lifetime on frame and motor, 3 years parts and labour

Attached File(s) Thumbnail(s)

Find all posts by this user

Friends of Blythe Hill Fields

Possibly Related Topics ...
Topic: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Treadmill for sale Bcm 0 2,336 31-05-2012 11:27 AM
Last Post: Bcm