SE23.com - The Official Forum for Forest Hill & Honor Oak, London SE23
Online since 2002   11,000+ members   72,000+ posts

Home | SE23 Topics | Businesses & Services | Wider Topics | Offered/Wanted/Lost/Found | About SE23.com | Advertising | Contact | |
 Armstrong & Co Solicitors

Topic Closed  Post Topic 
A plan to save the Honor Oak pub?
Margo100

20-10-2013 05:10 PM

Hi,

I had this idea months ago and drove my partner mad talking about it and was unproductive in pursuing the idea further. To be honest my initial thought was the Old Bank as I am sick of the greedy HOP landlords holding our high street to ransom through charging crazy rents. Having read these posts, I believe that the idea should now capture both the Honor Oak pub and the old bank. We may even be able to tap into public funding if we were to create job opportunities for the wider community etc. I for one will happily invest in both initiatives and would be prepared to participate in a bid for the old bank.

HOP in my view is different from ED and maybe even FH as I think it has managed to retain its sense of community. The important thing for me would be to support community led ventures that appeal to the diverse vibrant community that is HOP!

Find all posts by this user

Friends of Blythe Hill Fields

Messages In This Topic
RE: A plan to save the Honor Oak pub? - Margo100 - 20-10-2013 05:10 PM

Possibly Related Topics ...
Topic: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Flats plan revealed for green with unlawful fence in Honor Oak admin 6 7,367 19-04-2023 10:45 AM
Last Post: Sherwood