SE23.com - The Official Forum for Forest Hill & Honor Oak, London SE23
Online since 2002   11,000+ members   72,000+ posts

Home | SE23 Topics | Businesses & Services | Wider Topics | Offered/Wanted/Lost/Found | About SE23.com | Advertising | Contact | |
 Armstrong & Co Solicitors

Topic Closed  Post Topic 
A plan to save the Honor Oak pub?
OakR

04-10-2013 11:14 AM

I quite liked the Honor Oak when it first opened, and was just generally pleased to have something open there. It looked nice and was good for some drinks in the evening.

With a young child it was great when they had rabbits in the outside space - we would go in especially for that and I remember they use to make a big effort to be children friendly. We felt that got lost with the management change. I know Bopping Bunnies moved out but the downstairs function room could be used for so much surely. Perhaps a little play are for children outside would bring plenty of parents in at the weekend.

With so many young families around it has to be ripe for all those sorts of activities during the day, and lunches etc especially at weekends when the likes of querce are often full, and we still await jam circus to re-open.

Good luck to all involved, I have also signed up for the updates.

Find all posts by this user

Friends of Blythe Hill Fields

Messages In This Topic
RE: A plan to save the Honor Oak pub? - OakR - 04-10-2013 11:14 AM

Possibly Related Topics ...
Topic: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Flats plan revealed for green with unlawful fence in Honor Oak admin 6 7,369 19-04-2023 10:45 AM
Last Post: Sherwood