SE23.com - The Official Forum for Forest Hill & Honor Oak, London SE23
Online since 2002   11,000+ members   72,000+ posts

Home | SE23 Topics | Businesses & Services | Wider Topics | Offered/Wanted/Lost/Found | About SE23.com | Advertising | Contact | |
 Armstrong & Co Solicitors

Topic Closed  Post Topic 
A plan to save the Honor Oak pub?
rmurraywest

04-10-2013 10:56 AM

Thanks for sharing this, I've added my name to the list. The Honor Oak used to be good - and despite being off the main Honor Oak drag it sits right opposite the Jenner and is passed every day by vast numbers of school children from three popular local schools and their parents.

I'd argue it would (as it used to) pull in clientele from Honor Oak itself, as well as the streets off the South Circular on both sides (increasingly popular), and given that it has space for an event room would be able to work well in the day as a community hub as well (something it used to do rather well). Add in the baby massage classes and decent coffee to pull in clientele during the day, as well as decent food and drink at night and you would have a recipe for success, I would have thought.

Find all posts by this user

Friends of Blythe Hill Fields

Messages In This Topic
RE: A plan to save the Honor Oak pub? - rmurraywest - 04-10-2013 10:56 AM

Possibly Related Topics ...
Topic: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Flats plan revealed for green with unlawful fence in Honor Oak admin 6 7,364 19-04-2023 10:45 AM
Last Post: Sherwood