SE23.com - The Official Forum for Forest Hill & Honor Oak, London SE23
Online since 2002   11,000+ members   72,000+ posts

Home | SE23 Topics | Businesses & Services | Wider Topics | Offered/Wanted/Lost/Found | About SE23.com | Advertising | Contact | |
 Armstrong & Co Solicitors

Post Reply  Post Topic 
happyland eurotunnel train set for sale
shimmysister

11-07-2013 09:56 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
shimmysister

12-07-2013 05:28 PM

Fantastic Happy land bundle by Early learning centre ELC. This is the euro tunnel set which is quite hard to find as they stopped making it a few years ago and I think it was limited edition. Its really good fun. It has a little train and you build a railway track and put in pieces for the french station and the english station. They each play the national anthem for the country and there is another piece where it makes the train stop and make sounds like a train stopping at the station. There is a tunnel ( more pieces than in the photos) for the train to go through and this can be built in smaller or longer tunnels as it comes in segments.

France has the eiffel tower, a french man with onions and and England has a london cab, big ben and some people such as a beefeater. There is a train driver and a station also. I have also included in the set some construction workers and rd pieces and a fabulous happyland bridge that is quite collectable on its own.

My son had hours of fun playing with this when he was 2-4 years old. He is now a lego whizz kid!

This set has obviously had some wear and play but its still in pretty good condition and will make another small child very happy!

Collection only from Honor Oak park in SE23
PM me if you would like to buy this.

Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

Friends of Blythe Hill Fields

Possibly Related Topics ...
Topic: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  For sale-happyland bundle shimmysister 1 2,925 17-12-2012 11:24 PM
Last Post: shimmysister