SE23.com - The Official Forum for Forest Hill & Honor Oak, London SE23
Online since 2002   11,000+ members   72,000+ posts

Home | SE23 Topics | Businesses & Services | Wider Topics | Offered/Wanted/Lost/Found | About SE23.com | Advertising | Contact | |
 Armstrong & Co Solicitors

Post Reply  Post Topic 
Ginger Puss with a pink nose
ForêtHügel

15-05-2013 05:56 PM

The last three months or so we've been getting regular visits from a smallish constantly purring ginger cat. At first it was just curious and would just run up the stairs and have a look around the flat and leave, then gradually it would come and ask for stroking and then leave. Last night however it wouldn't leave (the rain?) so we were wondering if anybody knows who this cat might belong to, so we could take it home in case the owners worry. We never feed it, but it seems to just want company as it always follows us home, and never stays in a room alone (making it difficult to go to the loo Rolleyes) Any ideas?

Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
shzl400

15-05-2013 08:31 PM

I'm afraid we "acquired" our current cat in a similar manner. That was six years ago....Rolleyes

mgmonkey

15-05-2013 09:04 PM

So we can rule out ours, which road are you on? I know there are a few gingers about.

ForêtHügel

15-05-2013 09:10 PM

Como Road. It seems young, very playful, came to visit again today but got kicked out at 8, as it was too much of a distraction Rolleyes

mgmonkey

15-05-2013 09:31 PM

Phew, can't be ours then.

I saw a ginger cat today at the junction of Colfe Road and Farren Road with a red collar. I often see one a little further up Farren Road on the left as you walk up sat outside a house about 6 doors up, might be the same one though.

Queenofdarts

16-05-2013 01:28 PM

I've met both of these ginger cats - the pretty long-haired ginger one on Siddons Road a couple of times recently, and the pink collar one on Farren last night. Both look in good condition to me so hopefully they both have homes and just like a fuss from other cat-friendly people (I am always happy to oblige!)

ForêtHügel

22-05-2013 08:08 PM

We have just come back from holiday and it was waiting for us by our porch. I'm bit concerned as it looks "battered" and thinner than beforeUnsure. It might have just been in a cat fight but the way the hair is missing looks odd and he has a lot of dandruff. This ginger puss (lots of them around FH it seems) has short hair and looks young, skinny and a definately pink nose. Will upload photo but he never sits still.

ForêtHügel

22-05-2013 08:35 PM

Here it is Rolleyes

Millypops

01-06-2013 09:46 PM

The longer haired ginger cat on Siddons road is mine. Glad you think he is pretty! Apologies in advance to anyone whose house he goes into. He is pretty friendly!

Friends of Blythe Hill Fields