SE23.com - The Official Forum for Forest Hill & Honor Oak, London SE23
Online since 2002   11,000+ members   72,000+ posts

Home | SE23 Topics | Businesses & Services | Wider Topics | Offered/Wanted/Lost/Found | About SE23.com | Advertising | Contact | |
 Armstrong & Co Solicitors

Post Reply  Post Topic 
Christmas PopUps
NewForester

30-10-2012 02:13 PM

I see that SEE3 have started the process for Pop Up shops.

If you want to apply for one of the units, then fill out the application form by Monday 5 November

Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
michael

30-10-2012 02:36 PM

I guess that confirms that Black Hummingbird is no longer trading, which is a shame, even if it was almost always empty.

Ideal spot for somebody looking to open a laundrette, butcher, sushi restaurant, or fishmonger.

One week doesn't seem long to give notice of an intention to set up a new business in the next month. But the pop-up shops will be available after Christmas too, so if you know somebody who might be interested, my advice would be to make sure they let the SEE3 team know of their interest for future consideration.

As it is I would expect it would either be some type of gift shop for the Christmas trade, or ideally a local business will take the opportunity to have a major location in the high street. If I were a butcher in Wood Vale/East Dulwich I would jump at this opportunity to have a more visible shop for the Christmas rush (perhaps somebody could speak to them).

Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

Friends of Blythe Hill Fields