Hi all -
It's time...! My little one no longer wants to sit in her buggy, despite it being the "Mercedes" of three wheelers, and has asked if we can sell it on to a nice family.
So, our beloved three wheeler Mountain Buggy is now for sale. If you have never heard of the Mountain Buggy before, please see this link for reviews by mums on Mumsnet:
The Mountain Buggy is the smoothest running buggy I've ever pushed. Having tried all types of buggies between me and my friends, my brother's, and those that I have borrowed, I have always gone back to the Mountain Buggy.
If you are out running or even walking with another child, you can easily steer the Mountain Buggy with just three fingers! Ofcourse, it's important to have a firm grip on the handle but that's just to let you know how easy it maneuveures due to the clever front swivel wheel (which is also lockable if needed).
Just ONE owner - ME! And I'm sad to see it go...
SELLING PRICE: £175 ONO (RRP is £400+)
Mountain Buggy Urban Jungle Single Specification (suitable from birth):
All the details:
* Suitable for newborns, infants and toddlers
* Adjustable seat position from upright to fully reclined for newborn
* Carrycot compatible
* Compatible with travel systems too!
* Padded harness and crotch restraint with new quick release harness clip and safety button
* Multi adjustable handle
* Swivel front wheel for easy maneuvring or lock for more stability going across uneven surfaces
* Gear tray for up to 5kgs
* Peek a boo flap
* 2-step easy fold with quick release wheels
* Foot operated brake
* Hard wearing polyester fabric – water repellent and durable
* Easy to remove fabric set
* Rear wheel suspension
* Narrow wheel base (63cm / 25")
* 12" air tyres
Weight approx. 10 kgs
Please let me know if you require me to send pictures. PLEASE NOTE this does not include the buggy board, as this has now been sold separately.
Please PM rather than reply to this post.
From a smoke and pet free home.