SE23.com - The Official Forum for Forest Hill & Honor Oak, London SE23
Online since 2002   11,000+ members   72,000+ posts

Home | SE23 Topics | Businesses & Services | Wider Topics | Offered/Wanted/Lost/Found | About SE23.com | Advertising | Contact | |
 Armstrong & Co Solicitors

Post Reply  Post Topic 
Missing Cat in SE23
Bonnie Blue

09-02-2012 06:03 PM

This morning at 10am my Little Siamese cat chased a much bigger cat across three gardens, scrabbled up a fence and onto a shed.
the last time I saw her she hopped off the roof and into a garden in Holmsley Road
We live on Kilgour Road which backs onto Holmsley Road

This Cat is only 7 months old, she is a RED point Siamese with predominantly white coat and RED ears tail and markings on her face which are not fully developed yet because she is so young
Her eyes are blue, she is chipped and recently spayed

Would everyone who reads this please check their sheds and any nooks and crannies
This kitten will not necessarily know how to find her way home and is usually only out for 10 minutes

Please find her for me
Thankyou
Gloria
but as I type she has been gone for 8 hours

This post was last modified: 09-02-2012 06:04 PM by Bonnie Blue.

Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Bonnie Blue

09-02-2012 09:55 PM

FOUND HER!!!!
The dark and the snow and sight of a fox in the garden galvanised me to go looking and knocking on doors

I have to say the people in Hiolmsley Road were charming and helpful

i called on people who were out earlier and as we searched a garden I calle dand heard her next door where I had been three times today
They had they decking up earlier and although it had been replaced she was under it so called and shone torches and eventually saw her little pink nose and pink paws so hauled her out and put her inside my jacket

I can't tell you how relieved I am and grateful thanks to everyone who helped me

Pico
No longer registered

09-02-2012 10:18 PM

Good stuff!

nottinghillbilly

10-02-2012 10:38 AM

hurrah!Thumbsup

Friends of Blythe Hill Fields