SE23.com - The Official Forum for Forest Hill & Honor Oak, London SE23
Online since 2002   11,000+ members   72,000+ posts

Home | SE23 Topics | Businesses & Services | Wider Topics | Offered/Wanted/Lost/Found | About SE23.com | Advertising | Contact | |
 Armstrong & Co Solicitors

Post Reply  Post Topic 
Trust A Tory - Your Having A Bubble
shzl400

14-05-2010 04:06 PM

Wish I could afford to ExFHPat! Hmmm, maybe there's something there - Tory MP = high house prices or is it posh houses attract Tory voters? Chicken or egg?

Actually, nevermodern, I think Fandango has got it spot on - not patronising at all. No one should be at all surprised that there's going to be substantial pain coming, which no party mentioned in their manifesto.

Every Labour supporter says "remember Thatcher" - but I remember that she managed to dig this country out of the hole that the Labour party had got it into. No, it wasn't pleasant, and there were winners and losers, but the country was in much better shape at the end of it.

The man I admire the most, however, is Tony Blair for milking the country for all it was worth during the good times and the most impeccable timing on handing over to poor old Gordon Brown, just as it was about to go spectacularly **** up.

Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

Friends of Blythe Hill Fields

Messages In This Topic
RE: Trust A Tory - Your Having A Bubble - shzl400 - 14-05-2010 04:06 PM