SE23.com - The Official Forum for Forest Hill & Honor Oak, London SE23
Online since 2002   11,000+ members   72,000+ posts

Home | SE23 Topics | Businesses & Services | Wider Topics | Offered/Wanted/Lost/Found | About SE23.com | Advertising | Contact | |
 Armstrong & Co Solicitors

Post Reply  Post Topic 
Planning: Nursery at Liphook Crescent
pipling

07-03-2012 12:36 AM

Thanks for your comment Loncdl.

I am uploading a number of time lapse videos that I made in the second half of last year to demonstrate how empty the claims of nursery-created traffic congestion/parking issues are.

https://www.youtube.com/user/PiplingsNursery

The camera is aimed towards the F*s house, whose black car can be seen parked outside it as it always, always is, in order to show how clear the road is around them. Opposite you can see our road reps, the B*s house with their pale blue car often parked in the street.

You may see my own silver car parked directly outside my house in the bottom frame of the picture. NONE of the cars you can see belong to staff. We only have 1 or very rarely 2 staff driving to work and they park some way away.

The videos start at the time specified and go on roughly for about an hour and a half, compressed into a few minutes due to the time-lapse, and cover the drop off times between 8 and 9am and pick up times between 5 and 6pm.

You may see cars passing down the street as brief flashes, whereas parents parking can clearly be seen.

I hope you find them interesting and look forward to any comments or observations. There are 5 there now and more to come in the next 24hrs - but I think you will get the idea pretty quickly.

This post was last modified: 07-03-2012 12:45 AM by pipling.

Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

Friends of Blythe Hill Fields

Messages In This Topic
RE: Planning Application: Nursery at Liphook Crescent - pipling - 07-03-2012 12:36 AM

Possibly Related Topics ...
Topic: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Liphook Crescent Jon Lloyd 5 8,118 18-03-2009 11:11 AM
Last Post: Alison