SE23.com - The Official Forum for Forest Hill & Honor Oak, London SE23
Online since 2002   11,000+ members   72,000+ posts

Home | SE23 Topics | Businesses & Services | Wider Topics | Offered/Wanted/Lost/Found | About SE23.com | Advertising | Contact | |
 Armstrong & Co Solicitors

Post Reply  Post Topic 
Planning: Nursery at Liphook Crescent
roz

23-02-2012 10:06 PM

David, your response doesnt make clear why the TLRA continued its active support in respect of opposing the covenant modification in the light of considerable neighbourhood disquiet about what was going on. I would have thought it would have been the fair and reasonable thing not to have proceeded with this rustling up of support against Piplings and scaremongering until the meeting had taken place. So far it does not appear that the TLRA has had a clear mandate to take this action, in fact exactly the opposite position is suggested.

Its clear to me and perhaps to others that these are delaying tactics using every available excuse to delay the meeting until the key actions in respect of the covenant have been put into place. Once that is done the position and the arguments of Piplings supporters has been weakened. Not decimated completely, just weakened.If you think this isnt transparent to many of us then you must think people are stupid. But then thats probably the case anyway.

I have known TLRA meetings to be arranged at considerable haste when a planning application needs opposing. Clearly not in this case.

Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

Friends of Blythe Hill Fields

Messages In This Topic
RE: Planning Application: Nursery at Liphook Crescent - roz - 23-02-2012 10:06 PM

Possibly Related Topics ...
Topic: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Liphook Crescent Jon Lloyd 5 8,118 18-03-2009 11:11 AM
Last Post: Alison