SE23.com - The Official Forum for Forest Hill & Honor Oak, London SE23
Online since 2002   11,000+ members   72,000+ posts

Home | SE23 Topics | Businesses & Services | Wider Topics | Offered/Wanted/Lost/Found | About SE23.com | Advertising | Contact | |
 Armstrong & Co Solicitors

Post Reply  Post Topic 
What's it like to live in Forest Hill?
Penguinoid

18-08-2010 11:40 PM

Hope nobody minds me co-opting this thread, but I'm also considering a move to Forest Hill soon. It's actually a big move for me - all the way from the East Midlands. The area has been recommended to me by several people and from what I can gather it looks very nice. Hopefully I'll get to check it out in person tomorrow evening.

However one thing I was wondering is where's generally regarded as the centre of the area? I'll be commuting into the city so in that respect being closer to Honor Oak station would be slightly more convenient. What would be the down sides of being further North, if any? Would somewhere between Forest Hill and Honor Oak stations perhaps be best? With London being a continuous sprawl it's difficult for country rube like myself to know where good areas end and bad ones start. Wink

Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

Friends of Blythe Hill Fields

Messages In This Topic
RE: What's it like to live in Forest Hill? - Penguinoid - 18-08-2010 11:40 PM

Possibly Related Topics ...
Topic: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Why Forest Hill deserves its spot in the Best Places to Live in London Herbparis 15 2,385 24-04-2024 08:20 PM
Last Post: nottinghillbilly
  Live Jazz @ Forest Hill Library foresthilllibrary 0 4,439 07-12-2010 02:01 PM
Last Post: foresthilllibrary