SE23.com - The Official Forum for Forest Hill & Honor Oak, London SE23
Online since 2002   11,000+ members   72,000+ posts

Home | SE23 Topics | Businesses & Services | Wider Topics | Offered/Wanted/Lost/Found | About SE23.com | Advertising | Contact | |
 Armstrong & Co Solicitors

Post Reply  Post Topic 
Why Why Why do people not move down in trains?
millesens

06-12-2007 01:21 PM

And whilst we are at it, why people sit or stand in a packed train and not a single window to be seen open in the carriage. On a rainy day like this one there is more condensation on a ?commuter? train to and from London than in a Turkish bath. People cough, sneeze, they have eaten some extra strength garlic/onion curry the night before, the vapours of the alcohol still lingering in a small cloud in front of their mouth and everybody is quite happy to breathe this smelly, unhygienic, hot and sticky air ? ?Open the windows and move down the corridor so we can all fit in more comfortably and can breathe almost properly ! "Because this is not your private train and we all need to share the space!? That is my chant. At the moment I?d rather walk on my hands to the City than take the train.

And no, that doesn't feel much better because ranting makes me unhappy.

Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

Friends of Blythe Hill Fields

Messages In This Topic
RE: Why Why Why do people not move down in trains? - millesens - 06-12-2007 01:21 PM