SE23.com - The Official Forum for Forest Hill & Honor Oak, London SE23
Online since 2002   11,000+ members   72,000+ posts

Home | SE23 Topics | Businesses & Services | Wider Topics | Offered/Wanted/Lost/Found | About SE23.com | Advertising | Contact | |
 Armstrong & Co Solicitors

Post Reply  Post Topic 
Moving to se23 and finding nursery for 2.5 yr old
Avyus

20-11-2014 12:55 AM

Hi! We are moving next week to se23 and have still not been able to find a daycare or nursery for our toddler. He goes twice a week at our current location and given the rumours I've heard online, I'm very worried we won't get a place for him in se23 even in January (I've resigned myself to the fact that Dec is probably too soon now to get a place). Unsure
I'm looking for reviews and recommendations - mostly nurseries or preschools around the horniman/fairlawn area. Still not used to the hilly roads so would like one as close as possible! Even slipped once walking down honor oak road in trainers on a wet day!! Scared
Any other ideas? I've heard of magic moments in east dulwich and a messy play group near sainsbury's, but would appreciate any information about the area. Thanks a bunch!
Also, where is the closest high st where you can shop for clothes, non-grocery stuff? I'm guessing Croydon...

Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

Friends of Blythe Hill Fields